This luxury home is nestled six miles from the heart of Hershey! The overall design and architecture of this custom-built home is stunning and impressive providing a truly exquisite living experience. Six spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms accommodate larger families and the dedicated office space is functional and comfortable to work remotely. The gourmet kitchen is designed to provide the ultimate cooking and dining experience for the home chef and guests alike. It offers a generous layout with ample counter space, a large island, breakfast bar, butler's pantry, and a dining area surrounded by windows with a spectacular view of the pool. You will love the other lavish common areas for relaxing and entertaining with family and friends living room, family room, formal dining room, 2nd floor den, and finished lower level rec room. Two fireplaces, stunning hardwood floors, and custom cabinetry add warmth and ambiance to the home. Leisure and recreation continue outdoors with a range of amenities featuring a saltwater swimming pool surrounded by beautiful patios and a large flat yard for children and pets to roam. Enjoy the grand carriage garage and a 2-car attached garage for plenty of parking and storage. We invite you to come take a tour of this alluring estate and imagine a distinguished living experience. Enjoy this bedroom community for easy drives to Hershey, Harrisburg, and Lancaster.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story, Transitional
NORTH LONDONDERRY TWP
6 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Dryvit, Stone, Frame
6,162 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Geothermal, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partially Finished, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- R1 LOWDENSITYRESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Level, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price