They don't build them like this anymore! Another grand piece of architecture up for sale on Washington Ave. This 5 bedroom, 1.2 bath home in the heart of Mifflintown has everything you need, and more. Main level includes a grand foyer, spacious kitchen, living room, study, den, formal dining and half bath. Upstairs is 5 bedrooms, full bath and a half bath. Storage galore in the full basement (partially finished) and attic. Large front porch for your rocking chairs. Fenced back yard with deck off the back door. 2 car carport, as well as a 1 car garage with tinker shop. Newer shed also stays. Call for your personal tour!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
3,392 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -2 spaces
DSL Available, Cable TV, Above Ground, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Heated, Partial, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Storm Window
- 2. Brick.
- Ramp - Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces.
- Metal, Slate
- Lot Dimensions
- 75.00 x 148.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)