STUNNING...SERENE...SIMPLY SPECTACULAR! Brought to life by acclaimed architectural designer Don Klinger and Heritage Builders in 2005, with no expense spared, this exquisite award-winning home is an engineering and architectural marvel. Hawkridge Estate offers the rare combination of impeccable design and THE finest "front-row" city and river views available in the Harrisburg area. Situated on 10 secluded mountain-side acres with southern exposures within a private gated community, this all-natural stone and slate roof home features 12,000 finished square feet, five bedrooms with 5 full baths - all ensuite, four additional half baths, six fireplaces, five decks, patios or porches and walls of windows throughout to enhance breathtaking views. The large, welcoming foyer and off-set hallway floors have pillow-top limestone tile imported from France. Adjoining floors are composed of 200 year old restored and hand-laid hardwood. A custom chef's kitchen from Colonial Craft features granite two-tiered counters, tiled backsplash, built-in refrigerators and freezers, walk in pantry, double ovens, gorgeous breakfast area and a hand painted tray ceiling. The custom distinguished formal dining room with handcrafted millwork is perfect for hosting holiday gatherings and dinner parties. Use the adjacent screened porch for pre-dinner cocktails or to serve after dinner desserts. The captivating great room will be the heart of your home. The stone floor to ceiling wood-burning fireplace (with gas log insert) is surrounded by designer cabinetry. You will appreciate the height of the vaulted ceiling (24') as well as the elegant carpet which was imported from Thailand and installed in one piece. The oversized windows permit distant views for over 30 miles. The master suite on the main level with its many plush amenities includes two oversized custom closets, a jacuzzi soaking tub surrounded by custom designed stained-glass windows, a walk-through shower and a private screened-in porch where one can enjoy morning coffee, exercise or a favorite book. Two staircases from the main level lead to the 2nd floor bedrooms and a luxurious executive office suite. There are also two staircases from the main level for access to the finished lower level which features a large, bright recreation room and bar area, a stone fireplace and a gym. An additional bedroom with a full bath ensuite has French doors leading out to the professionally landscaped grounds which contain a tranquil 16,000 + gallon Koi Pond and waterfall, walkways and lush greens completing a most picturesque setting. For those seeking uncompromising style and design, this is THE hilltop estate you've been waiting to call home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Villa
EAST PENNSBORO TWP
5 Full/4 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
12,111 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
East Pennsboro Area
EAST PENNSBORO AREA SHS
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Stained Glass
- 6. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- Patio, Porch, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- River, Scenic, City, Trees/Woods
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Waterfall, Landscaped. Landscaping, No Thru Street, Pond, Premium, Private, Secluded.
- Community Amenities
- Gated Community, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price